The wellbeing of our staff and customers
What have we done.
- Using and providing alcohol-based sanitisers on our hands also for surfaces and for our customers at all times
- Redesigned the bar area for more contemporary and dog friendly dining
- Redecorated our public areas, entrance lobby, bar area and kitchen
- Professionally deep cleaned all areas of the building
- Reduced the number of surfaces touched by staff and customers alike
- Reviewed all operating procedures, with thorough staff training
- Operating a one way system throughout the building where ever possible.
All of the team are being trained on our new procedures to minimize the risk to themselves and to our customers. Being in an environment where we serve food and drink, handwashing has always been a priority and of the utmost importance. We are focusing on awareness of touch and of personal space, as we feel these are vital in the ‘new normal’
We will be guided by government advice and recommendations as they are released, we will continually update our information and procedures.
We have outlined some of the measures we are taking, which will directly impact our customers below:
- We are very lucky to have a lot of indoor and outdoor dining space; our tables are at least 1+m apart
- Customers will be asked to go straight to their table as opposed to having a drink in the bar area, if there are others waiting; please be mindful of them and respect social distancing
- Currently the government guidelines are for no more than 6 people from multiple households dining inside. When you book you are agreeing to this guideline
- We are still accepting cash and card, the card machine will be sanitised before and after each use
- All tables, chairs, cutlery, wine menu’s, salt & pepper etc will all have been sanitised completely before you arrive. The menu will be a paper menu, used once and then disposed
- Bathrooms will be sanitised before and after every service whilst being checked in between